
This year I have learned many things in World History II. In August I do not think I could even tell you where Afghanistan is, much less why it has all the problems it does. Thanks to a little bit of research and watching Guns, Germs, and Steel I can somewhat go into why they have so little and what is going on in their country. Also I learned how nationalism effects many people and that the second industrial revolution was very important in how we live our lives today, but harmful to some of the people living during it.
LEARNING PROCESS
I do feel that doing the research on my own has had little success in making things stick. I do not feel we talked enough in class on the subjects we were told to research and I need to listen to other people explain things for them to stay in my mind. I found my self going to the same sites again and again because I could not retain the information. Though I do enjoy having to make a blog rather than a Midterm because of thinking about the information more in depth to put it in my own words.
FRUSTRATIONS
I got frustrated in not knowing if we were doing something in the book or not. I felt extraordinarily unprepared for class most days and I felt empty having all my work I had done in a box in the class room and if I tried to put it all on my clipboard it would break. Sad day. I think it would help me to go back to a binder and have it nice and neat with dividers instead of a box in the classroom.

THE END!
this is awesome!! good job i like it!
ReplyDelete